Veterans Wellness Programs
DVA Pays for the Clinically Necessary Treatment
Entitled Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) Clients may be referred for clinically necessary Exerside Physiology treatment by their general Practitioner on a valid D904 referral form.
Gold Card Holders are entitled to clinically necessary treatment covered by DVA's Health Care arrangements for all health conditions.
White Card Holders are entitled to clinically necessary treatment for an accepted disability ie: an Injury or decease accepted by DVA as caused by war.
Start today and experience the benefits:
- Increase mobility and balance
- reduced manage age related illness
- assist with management of chronic health conditions, back pain, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes and more.
- Exercise physiology, physiotherapy and chiropractic services available.
- Free access to fitness studio. Peak Health Centre has its own fully equiped Gym so you will not have to pay for gym fees.