Terms & Policies
Welcome to the website for Peak Health Centre!
This website is owned and operated by Peak Health Centre ("we", "us" or "our").
1. All materials available on or via this website, including any FAQs, fact sheets, blog posts, updates, mail-outs and publications (together, the "content"), are intended to be summaries of matters of general interest and must not be relied on as legal or other professional advice. Your specific circumstances have not been taken into account and each situation is different. New facts may change the advice that is most relevant for you. You should seek out legal or other professional advice that is tailored to your circumstances before acting or relying on any of the content. The team at Peak Health Centre will take great effort to keep the content fresh but we cannot always guarantee it.
2. Using this website, or receiving automated content from us, does not create a legal or professional relationship between us.
3. We, and our employees, are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or any of the content.
4. We make no representations or warranties about this website or any of the content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability as a result of the use of this website and its content, and we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
5. All content, unless otherwise credited, is copyright of Peak Heath Centre. You must not use the site or any content for any purpose other than your own non-commercial or personal use. All other use is strictly prohibited (unless otherwise permitted by law). None of the content or logos and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) may be reproduced elsewhere without express prior permission from us.